Here's how you can help:
1. Circulate petitions. The letter is directed to members of Los Angeles City Council. Sign it yourself, or ask your friends and neighbors to sign. Full voters-registration contact information is necessary to make the signatures count.
- download petition (this version if you are signing as an individual)
- download petition to circulate (this version has space for collecting several signatures. It includes an explanation about the intiative, plus instructions for gathering signatures)
- en español (próximamente)
3. Return the petitions. Petitions are being collected by one of our coalition members, the Environmental Change-Makers. All signatures need to be turned in by
- return signed petitions by snail-mail, or hand-deliver them to: Environmental Change-Makers, 6700 West 83rd, Los Angeles, CA 90045. -or-
- email a scanned copy, or photograph with a cell phone, and email to envirochangemakers @ gmail.com